Synergistic blend of skin frendly plant derived organic acids with broad antimicrobial activity, offers an effective multifunctionality for a wide range of cosmetic products.
It is not classified as a preservative, allows the manufacturer to state preservative free claims for their finished products. Can be labeled as Perfume according to international nomenclature of cosmetic ingredients.
Can help to mask undesired odours of raw materials but will usually not interfere with other fragrance.
Ingredients: glycerin, aqua, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate
- skin conditioning, masking
- effective againt bacteria and mold
- imparts moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties
- allows a "preservative-free" claim in cosmetic formulations
- liquid and clearly water soluble
- slight nice odour
- applicable in all kinds of cosmetics: tonics, water based serums, gels, emulsions, surfactant based rinse off concepts
- recommended dosage 2,5 - 4%
- the performance of this blend is pH dependent
- pH-range requirements: 4.5 - 5.5
- suitable boosting agents for application in emulsions: Glyceryl caprylate 0,3% and Natural chelator 0,1%
- can be added to the heated water phase or at the cool down phase
Storage: in a cool, dry place, protected from light
Cautions: avoid eye contact, do not ingest, do not apply neat on the skin, keep away from children's reach