Rich in polysaccharides and glycoproteins, used as adesion agent in various makeup formulations, such as mascara or eyeliners. On skin it forms a film with moisturizing and tensile properties.
INCI: acacia senegal gum
- adhesion factor, helps the product to remain attached on the skin and hair
- improves the stability of emulsions
- improves the sensorial properties of lotions, serums and emulsions
- tensile, stringy effect on skin
- acts as a film former and moisturizing agent
- can be used in mascara, eyeliner, foundation, creams, eye contour, hair fixative formulations
- general dosage 1-5% and up to 25% in some formulations
- in emulsions add to the water phase
- disolves better in warm water
Storage: in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
Cautions: do not use near a ventilation source, keep away from children's reach, cosmetic use.