AHAs improves moisturization while simultaneously increasing the production of collagen and glycosaminoglycan, as well as reversing cutaneous atrophy, for a smooth, brighter complexion with a diminished appearance of wrinkles.
Based on a standardized extrpropertiesof five plant species: Bilberry, Sugar cane, Orange, Lemon, and Sugar Maple.
Organoleptic properties: fluid liquid, colourless, slightly yellowish, water soluble, insoluble in oils
INCI: Aqua, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, Saccharum officinarum extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis fruit extract, Citrus limon fruit extract, Acer saccharum extract.
- anti-aging, anti-wrinckle
- diminishes the depth of the wrinkles, smoothes the skin
- keratolytic, improves exfoliation and enhance cellular proliferation
- stimulates the biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans
- promotes collagen synthesis
- increases rate of cellular renewal
- works to brighten skin, fades skin imperfections
- helps preserve skin’s moisture content
- suitable for all skin types, especially dry and normal skin, mature, dull skin, problem skin
- use as a ingredient in cosmetic formulations: creams, lotions, gels, masks, toners, aqueous serums, haircare
- recommended dosage 1-2% for regular long-term applications, up to 10% in treatments and exfoliation
- in emulsions ad during cooling phase
Storage: in a cool, dry place, protected from light
Cautions: do not ingest, keep away from children's reach; cosmetic use