A powerful broad spectrum citrus based anti-microbial that can be used for personal care formulations, possesses strong antiseptic, germicidal, antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral properties and also acts as an antioxidant.
INCI: citrus grandis extract, glycerin
- is professional strength and consists of 60% grapefruit seed extract and 40% USP vegetable glycerin
- heavy viscous liquid is lemon yellow in color and has a mild citrus aroma
- antibacterial, protects against Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative bacteria including Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus Aureus
- fungicidal, protects against Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Aspergillus Flavus and Aspergillus Niger
- antiseptic, antiviral, germicidal
- skin friendly, non-toxic and non-irritating when used at dilutions of up to 2%
- suitable for water based formulations like: moisturizers, aqueous liquids, floral waters, gels, toners, aqueous serums, lotions, creams, body milk, deodorants, masks, exfoliants, shampoos, shower gels, cleansers, scrubs
- recommended dosage: 0,6-1%
- soluble in water, glycols, alcohol
- add to the final phase of emulsions
- not compatible with anionic wetting agents, xanthan gum, anionic surfactants, green tea extract, natural salicylic acid BHA
Storage: in a cool, dry place, protected from light
Cautions: do not use neat on the skin, avoid eye contact, do not ingest; cosmetic use only!