Aloe vera is a valuable panacea for the skin, renowned for its soothing, restorative and moisturizing properties.
Note: our aloe vera is a fresh juice, it has fluid texture similar to water because it does not contain a gelling agent.
Organoleptic properties: clear fluid liquid, odourless slightly yellowish, specific acidulated smell
INCI: aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid^
* ingredients from organic farming, ^ made using organic ingredients. 99.6% of ingredients are from natural origin, 99% of ingredients are from organic farming. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert/Cosmos standard
Processing method: the plant is harvested manually and the aloe vera leaves are processed in a few hours from the harvest. The leaves are cleaned, washed and smashed and then the fresh gel is collected and filtered. This method provides keeping intact the active substances of the plant.
- very rich in active substances
- execellent moisturizer
- stimulates skin regeneration
- nourishing, tonic, astringent
- anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant
- suitable for all skin types
- dehydrated, dry, flaky skin, mature skin
- improving skin conditions, eczema, psoriasis, acne
- soothing the skin affected by irritations, itching, sunburns
- after shave, hair care, hygiene formulations
- use as it is or as an ingredient for cosmetic formulations
- recommended dosage: 5-20%
- in emulsions can be added into the aqueous phase
- toners, lotions, creams, aqueous serums, gels, emulsions, aftershave, shower gels, shampoos, conditioners
Storage: in a cool, dry place, protected from light, preferably in the refrigerator
Cautions: do not ingest, keep away from children's reach; cosmetic use