Corn starch lipophilic - description
Starches used in cosmetic and make-up products are sustainable and organically degradable, the natural alternative to synthetic aesthetic modifiers.
Lipophilic corn starch effectively absorbs sebum and oil, reduce the greasiness of formulations and provide a velvety skin feel. Hydrophobic surface enhances affinity for oil, hand slip and compatibility with surface active ingredients.
Ingredients: corn starch modified
- provides unique feel benefits as hydrophobic surface enhances affinity for oil
- improves the texture of the skin
- reduces tackiness and greasiness
- achieves easy glide, pleasant skin feel and velvety appearance
- absorbs excess moisture and sebum without whitening
- forms an excellent basis for powders
- stabilises emulsions
- used in anhydrous, or very oily formulas to provide mattifying, reduction of heavy or oily skin feel
- softening and texturing agent
- decorative powder, make up, liquid make up
- anhydrous creams, heavy creams, sun protection creams and lotions
- toiletries, shaving / after shave lotions
- dry shampoo powder base
Cautions: do not ingest, cosmetic use
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.