Siwak powder - description
Incorporated into toothpaste or oral care formulas, siwak - used for centuries as a tooth-cleaner, has recognized purifying properties, cleanses the teeth and helps take care of the gums.
INCI: Salvadora persica stem powder
- has excellent properties for oral and dental hygiene
- recognized purifying and sanitizing properties
- cleans teeth gently, helps to whiten teeth
- purifies, cleanses the mouth
- promotes the removal of plaque
- helps to eliminate bad breath
- strengthens the gum and helps reduce gum bleeding
- can be used to prepare tooth powders, mixed with clays, iris root powder, calcium carbonate, baking soda, charcoal powder, xylitol, essential oils
- can be used to prepare toothpastes, mixed with other powders and various specific ingredients
- as an infusion to be used in mouthwash or toothpaste formulations
- recommended use levels: up to 30%
Cautions: do not swallow, do not inhale
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.