Rosehip CO2 extract Organic - description
A specialty skincare oil nutrient-rich in unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants and unsaponifiables, renowned for its many benefits for the skin.
Method of extraction: extracted by supercritical fluid extraction with natural carbon dioxide, no solvent residues, no inorganic salts, no heavy metals, no reproducible microorganisms - only pure, nutrient-rich oil.
INCI: Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*
* organic ingredients. 100% of ingredients are from organic farming. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard.
Appearance: orange-reddish liquid oil
Odor: light, pleasant
- a very high quality, non-sticky and non-greasy oil with impressive nutrient profile
- soothing and nourishing
- it is believed to be effective for facial scarring, wrinkles, premature skin aging signs, UV damage
- acclaimed for its ability to support maturing and problem skin
- helps tissue regeneration, beneficial for broken or damaged skin
- contains antioxidants that helps increase cell turnover and repair skin damage
- helps skin regain its natural tone and color, for a youthful, even, and radiant skin
- dry skin, mature skin, sensitive skin, scars, scaly and chapped skin, stretch marks, neurodermitis
- recommended use levels: 1% - 10%
- as ingredient in serums, creams, lotions, balms
Cautions: do not ingest, cosmetic use
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.