Coffee CO2 extract Organic - description
Extracted from roasted coffea beans of arabica type, used as a flavor and frangrance in cosmetics and perfumery. A delightful aroma in skincare, and body products.
Method of extraction: extracted by supercritical fluid extraction with natural carbon dioxide, no solvent residues, no inorganic salts, no heavy metals, no reproducible microorganisms.
INCI: Coffea Arabica Seed Extract*
* organic ingredients. 100% of ingredients are from organic farming. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard.
Appearance: liquid oil
Color: brown, clear to slightly turbid oil
Odor: strong coffee scent, rich, smooth, with earthy and light smoky undertones
Caffeine content: < 0,5 %
- recommended use levels in cosmetics: 0,1% - 2%
- added at the final phase of a cosmetic formulation
- massage oils, spa treatment oils and creams, body butters, creams, lip balms, in diffusers, soaps and candles, oil-based natural perfumes
- soluble in oils, partially soluble in alcohol
Cautions: do not ingest, cosmetic use
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.