Dermo-filler - description
A wrinkle filler active ingredient, has been designed to mimic lipofilling results. Targets fat deposits to reduce the appearance of structural aging and plump up the skin.
Subcutaneous adipose tissue is responsible for the plump aspect of the face. With age, this fat pad progressively melts, resulting in the appearance of deep nasolabial folds, saggy jowls and hollowness under the eyes.
Dermo-filler is able to increase fatty tissue volume for a lipofilling-like effect through a non-invasive method.
INCI: water, propanediol, ornithine, phospholipids, glycolipids
- works for a more lifted and refreshed appearance
- focus on structural aging
- fights age-related lipoatrophy
- enhance lipid storage
- decreases the appearance of nasogenian fold
- plumps nasolabial lines
- fill in the hollows under eyes
- lifts sagging brows and cheekbones
- diminish the look of wrinkles and expression lines
- improves facial appearance and rejuvenates the look
- can be incorporated into daily cosmetic formulations and treatments
- anti-aging care, anti-wrinkle skin care, breast care, anti-aging treatment for hands, eye care
- as ingredient for cosmetic formulations, recommended dosage 0,5-2%
- add into the formula below 40°C
- in emulsions shoud be added to the final phase
- optimum pH: 4.5-6.0
- soluble in water
Cautions: do not apply directly onto your skin, do not ingest.
Store in a cool, dry place.