Decalact - description
Natural active blend with antimicrobial properties effective against skin disorders such as dandruff, acnee or skin odor, a natural alternative to triclosan, mild to the skin.
Effectively reduces many opportunistic germs on the skin without harming, mild for skin and mucous membranes.
INCI: sodium caproyl/lauroyl lactylate, triethyl citrate
- effective multifunctional ingredient, easy to handle, mild to the skin
- antimicrobial efficacy, strong against germs
- efficient reduction of Malassezia furfur, Trichophyton, Epidermophyton floccosum, Candida albicans, Propionibacterium acnes
- contributes to the desired performance in anti-acne concepts and in deodorant applications
- not sensitizing and does not contain genetically modified materia
- Ecocert approval
- all types of formulations that are targeting some skin disorders or to avoid conditions like skin odour
- anti dandruff, anti acne, athlet‘s foot or female hygiene formulations
- ideal for rinse-off products such as cleansers, shampoos, intimate wash formulas, foot creams, products for acne-prone skin, deodorants
- as ingredient for cosmetic formulations, dosage 0,5-2 %
- can be added to the water or oil phase
- pH-range: for application 4-7 and for optimum efficacy: 4,5 - 5,5
Cautions: do not apply directly onto your skin, do not ingest.
Store in a cool, dry place.