Designed to combat lifted cuticles, is ideal for achieving smooth, healthy-looking hair and long-lasting repair.
Unique cuticle smoothing ingredient designed to combat cuticles which are lifted after chemical treatments such as colouring, bleaching, perming and chemical straightening.
Hairbond has been specifically engineered to seal down hair cuticles that have been damaged through treatments including colouring, bleaching, perming and chemical straightening, as well as mechanical grooming practices. It also seals split ends to provide long-lasting, consumer-perceivable repair.
Appearance: pale yellow viscous liquid
INCI: hydrogenated castor oil/sebacic acid copolymer
- seals down lifted cuticles creating smooth, long-lasting healthy hair
- repairs split ends
- enhances shine
- long-lasting, consumer-perceivable repair
- 100% naturally derived
- daily hair conditioners, leave-in conditioning sprays, intensive hair masks
- typical usage levels: 0.5-1% leave on conditioning treatments; 1-2% daily conditioners with rinse, 2-5% intensive treatments, post chemical treatment conditioning
- should be added to the oil phase of a formulation
- can be added cold to liquid emollients/oils but gentle heating will speed up solubilisation
- can be heated to 80°C for incorporation into hot process formulations
Storage: in a cool, dry place, protected from light
Cautions: do not ingest, keep away from children's reach; cosmetic use